Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do we know we are following the right religon???

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do we know we are following the right religon???

How do we know we are following the right religon??? Because in every religion there's God and God will always lead you to the right direction

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont realy follow my religon much but i do go to church some times but not that much eny more
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I surpose the best thing to do is to learn about every other religion and then chose which best fits you as a person....

Made by the great Sazuka

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing is, you don't know. If you believe, you will do what you think is right. Other people might think that if hes Lutheran and you're christian, he thinks you're wrong and follow his own religion. These religions though, are based around one ultimate purpose, that there is ONE almighty creator, and some people are stuck inbetween, because Evolution tears them away from the birth of Christ. They believe that if they choose either one, they will think that their friends will put them down if they don't believe what their friends do. Some people think that maybe the 7 "days" that God made the earth (Christianity and other related religions), That those "days" represent certain time periods. Like the first 3 "days" could represent the Dinosaur Ages and the Meteor which killed them off. My point is, if you believe you are following the right religion, you are following the right religion, if you believe you're not, then you might want to reconsider your religious options...

Edit:
    If I said something to offend someone, I'm sincerely sorry and I apologize fully.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

im very sorry for saying that god is the right way , i feel stupid , do wat u feel and it'll be alright

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It shouldn't matter. It's what you think, not everyone else. If one day everyone around me decided to become aethist or whatever, I wouldn't care. Your beliefs are your beliefs and no one should be able to change that.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Just live good, be nice to your love ones, treat ppl around you in a good way.. And just have good intensions.. then it wouldn't matter which religion you have.. as long as you're good hearted.. nothing will happen to you.. (so I believe)

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    Just live good, be nice to your love ones, treat ppl around you in a good way.. And just have good intensions.. then it wouldn't matter which religion you have.. as long as you're good hearted.. nothing will happen to you.. (so I believe)
    thats a great way of putting it , being good nothing can come bad from that , listen to this person right here she knows what shes talking bout

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast