Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do we know we are following the right religon???

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do we know we are following the right religon???

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    im very sorry for saying that god is the right way , i feel stupid , do wat u feel and it'll be alright
    you are a disgrace... how can you deny what you believe like that?

... ... why do you feel stupid for something you believe?

... how can you just brush it off like that... are you that wishy-washy about your faith...

ugh... it's okay to let people believe what they want... but to crawl away with your tail between your legs? ...

you're sorry that your religion is right? ... not only is it cowardice... you ....

ya know what... whatever... just stop acting like a wuss... STAND UP!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY!!! WITH JESUS!!!

... anyway... how do i know my religion is right?

becuz it's about love... it's about grace... it's about what humans cannot get on their own... after all, if it was based on works... what would be so special about having a god? ...

the point of a religion... of having a higher authority is becuz you can't do something on your own...

I love God becuz... though i walk through the valley of shadow and death... i should fear no evil... and even if i do... i should slap myself and suck it up... becuz God is by my side... becuz his gift, my Darling, is by my side...

that's why i'm a Christian...

AND GOD IS THE RIGHT WAY!!!

p.s.: WARNING! WARNING! Prepare for Hurricane SK!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Feb 21, 2006 at 11:13 PM.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to beileve in all that christanity and stuff, past tense, for now i've been just confused out of my mind about different religions and God, i am not an Athiest(sp), i totaly confused wheather to actualy believe there is god, spirits... i know the evidence is boldly strong but i do have undeninable disbelief. i just want to go on living, do the things I feel is right and have a good life, and in the end i know i will get my answer...either eternal hell or nothingness my mortal self says i handle it when it comes...

dont hassel me on this, this is coming from utter doubt/confusion/frustration and maybe grief...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Sasuraihell,
    Don't u think that your thinking process needs evaluation because thinking in the first place OH i will get the answer in the end is just not right and u must decide do u wanna ask ppl for the answer rather make a decision and say i will investagate and find God because u will find Him if u seek Him.
    U must work on your religion it is not just to say i believe God exist and then everything is fine because How will u receive your daily bread if the provider is not with u in your heart and only in your mind because hey u believe there is a God.
    U see i don't know how many of u have a personal relationship with God but it takes alot more dedication than just believing it is a long term investment your retirement if u will and if u work hard and study the word it will be revealed to u The word i mean.So what needs to happen is not a matter of sitting back and believing everything is fine u must do it and do it everyday of your life must become like the old Samurai said a way of life.
    And i feel only when u do it like that then u will truly know God..

Have u ever Read any books of Rebecca Brown
    That first Book he came to set the Captives Free is a eye opener.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

why yes i have, and do my meddling into knowledge it only threw my off..., i've expirenced alot of things with religion, i've been told time after time that there is only 1 way, and the path im on right now is pretty wrong and totally submitting myself is something i cant comprehend to understand the deeper and more detail'ic' aspects of the world views on religion.
    i've read 'the word' over, my mother heavily believes in it(which i used toalso, as time went on i only started to question and i dropped everything because there was so much i had to answer,figure out, and so on.

i've also seen a number or eye opening books and movies(which were made non-biased'ly') and each religion had a really different view onwhich things are right and 'the only way'

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

but why did you drop your faith in the first place?

was it becuz of people? or becuz of God?

if it's people... i don't think you should have given it up... please, don't be fooled into rating a religion by it's followers... becuz people are flawed and have a tendency to misuse a name...

if it's becuz of God... well... i really don't know how to say this lightly but...

ya know what... i'll let you answer first before i start making more assumptions than i already have...

Thanks

i don't think it was anybody but me, total confusion and mixed thoughts, i've dropped it yes but God to me is questionable although i want to believe that there is a higher being and whatnot i guess i just wanted to be alone, to separate from religion and my spirituality for a while. i do think someday i may believe whole heartedly again...

its just i never asked for this, to be handed choices...
    if i knew the world be as effed up as it is today i would of chosen not to be born at all.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Susarai,
    I feel very sad to hear about your loss in Faith because of devided thoughts.But i must say for someone who strongly believed and now is so confused that is definitely a bad thing .
    I know with all this different religions going around and the one concetrates more on what we as humans feel is important to us and is more self centered than the others.U must be carefull when looking for answers because the False profet that will turn the word into what u wanna hear is just around the corner so be especialy aware of the things going on and who they are that u might discuss your disposition with.U know the bible says that u must test everything ppl say against the word of God.
    If i can in anyway help u,u can PM me anytime.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

how do we know we're following the right religion? well... there really isn't a 'right religion', and technically... you don't know. i guess the bottom line is... just do whatever your heart tells you to do. if you feel it's right to follow the christian religion, then go for it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast