Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How do we know we are following the right religon???

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do we know we are following the right religon???

i say if ur not following God,then ur in the wrong religion if u ask me
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Follow what uu want n ur okay!!!!!!
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    I'm a christian but i still wonder what if the other religons are the right ones, even though i know most follow about the same pattern. What do you think about religon and which one is the right one. Plus those who do go to church are you forced by someone or do you go out of will. Just wondering.

Hoohoo! I remembered at one time when I wondered the same thing!
    Feels odd, doesn't it? Everyone in the world says that they, themselves, are right. The whole concept of history has been corrupted and butchered and only now does the public finally get it!

Books are written by humans. Humans lie. Humans destroy to lie.

Who really is correct when all of us has been fed some form of theory or religion or culture since we were born? Many who became Christians without the help of others who used to hate the concept of Christianity, usually were "God-bitch-slapped" they say. But how is one sure it is God who bitch-slapped, and not Zeus?

We all try to find an excuse, we all do it so well... it's almost as if we're in denial... INCLUDING atheists.

But we find more strength in friends who are faithful. ... some, with so much faith, it seems so real. But, people of other faiths are just the same. ... it's a confusing platform, is it not?

It's as if atheists are living in a world similar to 1984... Heheh, believe it or not, Christians of a standard denomination fall the hardest.

But do you know who are the most agreeable people are when they accept reality? ......... Agnostics. Sure, they can get annoying with their indecision, but, doesn't it seem the most reasonable?

WE are always SO SURE that God exists and that our perception of Him is correct...
    but what makes YOU Jesus?

You talk as if you stood in His presence. You say it because of a dream, because of something that happened, because you prayed to Him...

Who knows, maybe you were in His presence... but can you prove that to the rest of the world? Can ANY religion prove in physical-hard-cannot deny-not a theory proof?!

You count on history, but history has been skewed so much... even by your own parents..... one says that "No, my belief does not lie!" ... but you can't prove it, can you?

................... Do you all know what all of this is?

F. A. I. T. H.

Atheists cannot prove that no God exists... that nothing beyond us exists...

And NEITHER CAN ANY OF US!

But because of that, doesn't that make one wonder?

What if....... possibly, everyone is wrong... that there was a religion that we may have missed.

Or... what if everyone was right? .... that everything holds a truth in the world? All the gods are real? Or possibly, are a spirit of sense? ..... that maybe behind every rock and inside and outside of every person..... within and around all religions and theories, that all of them. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. INCLUDING NOTHINGNESS....... what if all of it is true?

......... and that the God we worship is much more connected to us than we think. That He is much stronger than any of us would have ever imagined, even to those who say they cannot imagine? ..... what if THE GOD, is not the God we worship? ........well, even that can be considered true: ...we give our heart and mind and soul the idea of what God is, and what His rules are, and what His rules aren't........ guess what? What makes that true? Because you said? Because you feel?

.......well, it ain't that easy.

Faith.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5