Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you act to friends with an illness?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you act to friends with an illness?

No I wouldn't treat them any different...My friend died last year of HIV...I miss her a lot...She was raped and beaten by her stepfather (who is currently in jail) After she told me I kind of was just shocked...but I didn't treat her any different.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I battled Cancer and lemme tell you. It's hard when people treat you different. For me, it served as a reminder that I was sick. All I can say is, just try to treat them the same as always. They already know that they are sick, you don't need to remind them of it by treating them different. Now that doesn't mean you shouldn't care or be careful around them.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

i would treat them a little better out of imathy.

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3