Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do you build your web pages?

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    While I write out every piece of code I use, I do use Dreamweaver for it's syntax highlighting and code reference.

Usually when I build a site, unless its going to be less than 5 static pages, I'll use PHP as a backend. It just makes adding/removing material that much easier, while preventing code duplication, and breaks up a larger site to make it much more managable. It's really easy to learn for anybody interested in it.

I'm attempting to learn more advanced flash, but I usually don't like to use it unless I'm doing a site for an artsy kind of client. Flash isn't text searchable for web search engines and is slow to load on a dial-up. Not a big fan of it, but everybody wants it... *sigh*

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm always dreamweaver with websites, dreamweaver and photoshop for graphics. and try to learn html if your beginners and work your way to php or something lolz

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz

Usually when I build a site, unless its going to be less than 5 static pages, I'll use PHP as a backend. It just makes adding/removing material that much easier, while preventing code duplication, and breaks up a larger site to make it much more managable. It's really easy to learn for anybody interested in it.

(

Amen. God Bless PHP.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Macky may be famous one day Macky may be famous one day Macky's Avatar
    Thanks

HTML Coding

So, i was just curiouse.. how many ppl here design there web pages with notepad, and photophop. If not, what is used?
    My web site is , www.macky_land.szm.com and this is made with photoshop and notepad.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, Macky. There is already an active topic on web page building so I merged your thread into the other topic.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Macky may be famous one day Macky may be famous one day Macky's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i said, i use notepad, I dont like wep page programs, with notepad u have the freedom to take out all the extra information... but for my prefrences
    Notepad
    Dreamweaver
    Every other web page making program
    Frontpage

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I generally use Dreamweaver to start the build of the page, and once it is somewhat together I'll take it into TextPad to clean out all the crappy code and finish the layout and css.

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I
    As for Dreamweaver, many folks use it, but I'm not interested in purchasing it. Since I'm not a professional developer I can't justify purchasing the software. I know that a lot of people swear by Dreamweaver, but I can't justify its purchase when I have better things to spend my money on.
    by jesus!
    ill send it to you. i have the new version, 2004. ill burn you a copy of macromedia office, and then youll be on your way to bigger and better things!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast