Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How do you build your web pages?

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    *gasp* don't tell me you're implying that you'll send an illegal copy to Zui, our mod are you??
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks

who says illegal?

school copy baby! i can send it to whoever i want as long as they learn something from it1 that means if you want to learn how to use it, just email me, and pay for shipping, and a quarter (cost of the disk) and ill send you one! or ill send it to you via gmail, which is easier.

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well to start, i use notepad. But when it comes to quick maintence or editing i use dreamweaver - not MX but 5 - since dreamweaver MX interface is to bloated and leaves little space to work on 1024x768 res. Notepad,notepad..wordwrap,s versatile, small etc!
    Last edited by a17; Nov 23, 2004 at 08:24 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenda_Vahn
    by jesus!
    ill send it to you. i have the new version, 2004. ill burn you a copy of macromedia office, and then youll be on your way to bigger and better things!

Thanks, but I NEVER put unlicensed software on my computer. It's a standard of computer ethics I've been adhering to for 20 years. It's also the reason I don't download fansubs. I know all about educational licenses and by sending me a copy it would be bootlegging since I wouldn't be using it in an educational environment.

Besides,I'm not crazy enough to give out my name and address to ANYONE at AO.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    For my site I used Notepad, Dreamweaver, and Paint Shop Pro. Dreamweaver is nice to have, but I also think being able to do the code manually is good, too, because you learn more and become less reliant upon a program. I have no nifty features or anything, it's just a simple site.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Besides,I'm not crazy enough to give out my name and address to ANYONE at AO.
    mwahahaha....scared we'll hunt you down?

*sorry for the unrelatedness*
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4