Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about 50 CENT'S new album :THE MASICURE:

Newbie scampers may be famous one day scampers may be famous one day
    Thanks

How do you feel about 50 CENT'S new album :THE MASICURE:

I SAY ITS OK BUT HIS FIRST ONE WAS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVERIT SONG ON HIS NEW ALBUM IS JUST A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by scampers; May 13, 2005 at 11:24 AM.
    i love anime

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn to type =/

Im not psuedo-modding, so dont yell at me for this, im just bitching about this stuff on my own.

1. Dont type in all caps, its ubar annoying.
    2. Dont use !!! so many damn exlamation marks.
    3. The MASICURE is spelled incorrectly

And i like it better then his old stuff, although only some songs, like 75% of it sucks though. But then again, 50 is not nearly one of my favorite rappers, he's just average to me. So that could be why i dont like it too much.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    50 cents sucs, no one likes them. lol

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree with the above poster. His music is incredibly annoying.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like i said, i dont really like 50 cent...but still, i had to point this out because it amuses me.

Ketaro
    50 cents sucs, no one likes them. lol
    I understand not liking the music, but hell....atleast make credible remarks about why not. You dont like "Them" ....sorry but as far as i know 50 doesnt have a magical power to make a bunch of him...otherwise 50 cent is one person. Like i said, i agree, but still.....It just shows you lack knowledge on the subject...if your gonna put your opinion, alteast try to keep it correct and have at least a LITTLE information on what your posting about =/

But yeah.

As for a favorite song...i dunno. I skip almost the entire cd ( i listen to like 4 songs on it and thats about it) ....not to mention i didnt pay for the cd anyway. So its all good.
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 13, 2005 at 10:43 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i have heard worse albums but i'll just say this........my brother downloaded it off the internet for free and he felt ripped off. What does that tell you.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh come on I liked it!! My fav songs wer Dico Inferno and Candy Shop. This album is 1. I like hip-hop and rap. I really hate techno!!
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thought the massacure was a pretty good cd. i liked Candy Shop, Disco Inferno, the last one w/ the game, and the second to last (even though it was so short).
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast