Thread: How do you feel about racism and black people?

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

How do you feel about racism and black people?

Ok this has been on my mind to do for the last couple of days. See at LSU there are some problems between the black students and the white students. At one of the games some of the white students went had a rebel flag of the LSU colors which enraged a lot of the black students. Since I don't go there and it is not that big of a deal to me I just ignore it, but it is still on the news and it has got me thinking. I know most of the members of this site are white I just wanted to know how you feel about racism. Where I live there is still racism, I found that out in elementary school. In Louisiana at certain high schools they have segragated proms and home comings (home coming dance, black and white queen). I am not a black person that blames all my problems on white people. I can't stand when a black person does that, it makes me very angry. Because we are to blame for our own problems, not white people dammit . I'm also not saying I don't like white people, because out of the few white people I've met most of them are pretty cool. But I've never really been that cool with white girls or police except my uncles which are police officers and my white aunt and her children. Reason why because down here in the town I live in the white girls call rape really easy and the police don't really like blacks. What really got me nervous of police, was when my cousin was killed by police officers for walking in a white neighborhood (and NO he was not stealing anything) because they thought he looked suspicious. I can't stand racism but it is part of the world I grew up in, from hanging around people that sold drugs, smoke drugs, and been in jail. So I just wanted too know how other people from white, asian, etc. feel about racism and blacks.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you feel about racism and black people?

Racism is the worst, but i dont see the rebel flag as racist. Some link it with slavery, but that aint true. I think its just a symbol of the confederate army?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How do you feel about racism and black people?

Well, this seems to be more of a Journal topic, so it's gonna be closed.