Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do you get motivated to do whatever you do?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you get motivated to do whatever you do?

Like, me, I like to write. But I have no motivation. I have all these ideas that I think are great, and then futurama comes on and I can't move from the couch. So, to motivate myself, I go to Fictionpress.com and read all the little story descriptions or watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, which makes me want to write my own masterpiece of a story.

Those are tricks I have. What about you?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you get motivated to do whatever you do?

I like to skate, and i need alot of motivation to do that u sually i watch skatevids and listin to music, then i watch more skatevids and then call my friends and go skate watcch them skateand land some sweet stuf then id be all stoked and land good stuff myselff. sometimes i try to write storys, nothin really motivates me except for reading other peoples storys and listing to music.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i dun? i dunno ,when i feel like i'm really free then i'll do it...n i like writing too

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah its kinda hard to get myself motivated too, but hey i just got done donating some blood and the only motivation was cookies afterwards. Iguess you just gotta think about how cool the outcome of what your about to do will be. Or it also really helps if what your doing is for someone you really care about.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

My darling love........................ really, everything else doesn't really spark my plug. ^_^;;

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three goals like I would like to highly like to acomplish. My first goal is to become the best fashion marketeer in the history of the world, my second goal is to become physically fit, and my final goal is to pass school with impressive grades. For all these goals, my only motivition is staring at my reflection in a mirror. When looking into my reflection, I always think to myself questions such as "Who are you? Can you do better than what you have done so far in life? Why do you want to do this? How will you do this? Can you overcome all obstacles in your way? Who will support you through this?" When I think about the answers to these questions, I have more confidence than ever to achieve anything in my life because to know how hard these goals will be to achieve would be satisfying to know that in the end, if I did fulfil all these goals, I had just made important dreams in my life turn into reality. So in a way, my motivation is to know who I am, what I will do, and how this will affect other people around me

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends if your a born leader or a follower.
    I take the first step to motivate those around me.
    So im usually motivated to do what I realy want.
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I get my motivation from the people who are better than me, so I try to keep up with them. Like I train harder, study harder etc.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast