Thread: how do you get one licenced?

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks

how do you get one licenced?

how do you get one licenced?

Okay, so here's the deal. I have this great idea about a new anime, but I have n o idea how to get it pattented and sold with out some one trying to steal my ideas. I love anime's and this idea I have seems to make a lot of sense to alot of people of whom I know I can trust with telling it to. They, however, do not have the foggyiest idea as to what I need to do in order to get it published. I also need to find out how to get it put on computer in cartoon format so that I can have a sample once I get it pattented. I use to have a really great computer and the software to get all this done, but at this time it is not the easiest thing to do without a program designer and or a person to do the movements of the charictors. I draw all the original charictors and their weapons and what not, but it's not that easy for me to do the movement because of how shaky my hands are. Any help and or advice would be really great. I am now up to six episodes worth of "scripts" for the anime already. Please help!!!

sincerely: kowanatachinmokualpha

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Unless your already working at a Japanese Anime studio, with considerable experience with in-betweening work and art direction, the chances of getting your story accepted is ZERO. This is especially true of non-Japanese citizens, as there are too many legal complications involved for international licensing to consider a foreign produced unsolicited story. Most US Hollywood studios also have similar polices for unsolicited TV scripts as well.

To become a successful script writer, the first thing you need to do is to get that college degree in Arts and Media, then do grunt work for one of the Hollywood studios for serveral years and gain a reputation. Only then will anyone take a serious look at your story proposals...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku