Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do you relax?..

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do you relax?..

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    how cope wilth stress?
    Nice question.

What I do is, meditation. It sure helps a lot, indeed. Or, I go to my martial arts school...take a broad sword...and start cutting trees into half...just kidding.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm generally stress free because I'm constantly listening to music, but when things get to me I like to take a walk, or talk with someone close, its always helpful to have a listening ear.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Nice question.

What I do is, meditation. It sure helps a lot, indeed. Or, I go to my martial arts school...take a broad sword...and start cutting trees into half...just kidding.
    Yay!Meditation! I also sleep, drink tea as well while listing to ICP(Don't ask )And they best way for me to relax is for me to envision World Domination Hey...Thats my way of relaxing^.^''

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

i fool around on my computer and listen to alexisonfire

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I either listen to music, go to a Temple, or do meditation to relax myself.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Listen to music while sitting in front of he computer. PLay some video games or just go for a walk outside.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I crank up my favorite tracks (Marilyn Manson mostly) and stare into space...it's very relaxing to just go to La La land for a while.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I crank up my favorite tracks (Marilyn Manson mostly) and stare into space...it's very relaxing to just go to La La land for a while.
    Yeah listening to him will have that effect on you.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast