Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    thats really cool ^^ But as for me, I havent gotten into a violent fight or never will.......its not my thing. Especially that Im the kind of person that will try anything to not get in a fight. I hate violence......=S
    me and my friends practically live on screwing around and violence. we don't take any crap. kill now. ask questions never!.....seriously we're crazy enough we want to start a school-wide gang war.....or at least a food-fight

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    me and my friends practically live on screwing around and violence. we don't take any crap. kill now. ask questions never!.....seriously we're crazy enough we want to start a school-wide gang war.....or at least a food-fight
    thats just you......I'll stick to my own ways =p because of my peacefull nature I can see clearly now xD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

thats just you......I'll stick to my own ways =p because of my peacefull nature I can see clearly now xD
    i never said i couldn't see clearly...we're just....different from each other....and have different ideas....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

thats really cool ^^ But as for me, I havent gotten into a violent fight or never will.......its not my thing. Especially that Im the kind of person that will try anything to not get in a fight. I hate violence......=S
    Thank you. I am happy, especially hearing that from you. My thoughts exactly, I never tend to side with violence. As I said before, I maintain a lot of composure. I believe that maintaining equanimity is crucial, as you do. The fights that I got into very not violent...I usually settle them quickly.

My master used to say: one's anger is one's worst enemy. That is so true.

I respect your convictions, Pyro_psyco666, as always.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Thank you. I am happy, especially hearing that from you. My thoughts exactly, I never tend to side with violence. As I said before, I maintain a lot of composure. I believe that maintaining equanimity is crucial, as you do. The fights that I got into very not violent...I usually settle them quickly.

My master used to say: one's anger is one's worst enemy. That is so true.

I respect your convictions, Pyro_psyco666, as always.

ah yes....the whole anger thing is entirely true, it gets me in bad situations a lot....

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

talk to them.
    and insist on them seeing from 3 angles , theirs, the other party in question & any third party observer, best done over alot of drinks and being prepared to talk all night.

seems to work. / shrugs /
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, if it is a small problem like a misunderstanding on a matter, I try to talk to the person. If they insult me, I will take the taughting for a little amount of time, but if they go any further, I will use kung-fu on them and they will get de-fashioned, and this also goes for problems that involve physical matters. I apologize to any martial artist and deceased martial arts masters, but I think that martial arts is not the greatest matter to use to conclude conflicts like these, nor is telling an adult. Sometimes, they may cause more problems, and sometimes adults don't really care. I use fighting anyways because I have a very low temper.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Dec 04, 2005 at 08:09 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... i usually would avoid such conflics but if i had got into one i would try and calm the situation down, if that did not work i would kick their A**(i dunno if im aloud to swear) Around the world. Lol. Not that i normally do, i dont regularily get into fights with ppl ^_^. Um, also hello everyone, Im new so i want some friends. If you would like to get to know me Personal message me. well L8taz
    *Sig images removed for rules violations. You are allowed ONE and ONLY ONE image in your sig. Also profanity in the sig is right out.*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast