Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you solve conflicts with others?

If someone just trying to bully me and have fun. It all depends on certain degree. If just trying to laugh at me, I usually just ignore it. The reason being is that if you ignores it, then there is not that much for them to go on with their joke. Moreover they will think this guy ain't much fun for them to pick on. Well, it's 70% certain that this will work. If they continue to bother me to a point I feel like there is a hate between me and that person, I will nicely ask them to stop/reason of targeting me as there joke subject. If they keep going and going like week. I consider it as harassment and well notify the leader in charge of the group (teacher, adviser, police, etc.)
    NOTE: If it was just people I know for a long time that make fun of me, it's different story ^_^. I'll make sure I get them back with different approach.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    How do you solve conflicts with others like if someone is bothering you, or if someone is bothering your friend? Please list more if you know anymore. Violence, talk to the person, tell an adult? What do you use to solve these types of problems? AND PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY!

~Kiss
    Force works well on your younger sibling, because it's too stupid to understand anything else.
    Stooling somebody usually fails, because not only the adult won't care anyway unless it's a specific situation, but you will also get a tail of his friends.
    Rhetoric is the best method when dealing with intelligent people or just anyone of your own age. It just does. But your intentions must be viable enough to be put through.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's against me, i usually tell my friends to pit them against that person. it's underhanded i admit, but i'm not strong enough to challenge them to a fight yet... if it's about my Darling, however, i confront them as soon as i hear, i may not be strong enough yet, but i'm not afraid to initiate a good old fashion throw down... literally, head lock and bring down, and maybe a kick in the gut or slam in the wall for good measure (sadly, i haven't gotten the chance to yet)... but i'm not above a cat fight...

and if that doesn't work...

well, you know ~.^ ::shiny thing in pocket::

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm a lover not a fighter..but it all depends. If you touch any of my friends who are girls and they don't like it your dead. If you start argueing with me over why i don't believe in god your going to hear alot from me..I'm on the debate team^^. But If you knock out one of my guy friends and you kick my butt too then it's like daddy!!!! He hurt me!! wahhhhhhh...I can swallow my pride and whine ^^.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

-laugh- How do I resolve my problems? I solve all my problems through violence! Some annoying professor giving me crap? A simple punch to the face solves that. Little siblings getting troublesome? I kick 'em in the teeth.

In all seriousness, I can solve most of my problems with words instead of violence. Words are a pretty strong tool, if you can use them correctly.

Newbie Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran may be famous one day Lady Syaoran's Avatar
    Thanks

Too often we loose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, whee someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown,BUT, it only takes four muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head. pass it on...
    *Sig images removed for rules violations. You are allowed ONE and ONLY ONE image in your sig. Also profanity in the sig is right out.*

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

you beat them with a wet noodle... and tel them to stop snivveling or else....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    If it's against me, i usually tell my friends to pit them against that person. it's underhanded i admit, but i'm not strong enough to challenge them to a fight yet... if it's about my Darling, however, i confront them as soon as i hear, i may not be strong enough yet, but i'm not afraid to initiate a good old fashion throw down... literally, head lock and bring down, and maybe a kick in the gut or slam in the wall for good measure (sadly, i haven't gotten the chance to yet)... but i'm not above a cat fight...

and if that doesn't work...

well, you know ~.^ ::shiny thing in pocket::
    Well said. You will do anything for your darling, that is so sweet. I would do the same, if anyone says anything bad about my love. I usually try to deal peacefully with situations...it seems to work, so far.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast