Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Usually I confront that person and tell that person that if he or she wants to say anything about me to tell me up front cuz I don't like people telling everybody except you if they have a problem with you.......

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of conflict is it? If its something small like a little argument, then you settle it with words. But if action and violence are neccesary, so be it.

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you solve conflicts with others?
    Well first, I take them into a small room. Then, you tie 'em up, and start beating their feet with a rusty metal mallet until the conflict is solved. If you have a really STUBBORN one, once you get a few wounds, pour sulfur in them..

Wait... you wanted something serious eh? Hm.. *backs away slowly*

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Typically I tend to take a little time to cool off before doing anything... Because words spouted in anger can make a situation worse. Then I try to reason with the person I am in conflict with. >.<; Then again... I try to steer clear of all conflict! (Which is pretty difficult)

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I act usually in a mature way, where I would said "I disagree" or my favorite "You're retarded". Sometimes the stupidity level rises to the point of slapping a few times to get them to understand. But thats with guys. With girls I don't even bother arguing... they babble on and on and on and on.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes a fun topic lol. Well if my freind is mad at me or a close enough friend, I don't bother
    appologizing, we just start talking after a few days, so I ignore them or stay away until
    they will start talking about whatever, then we r friends again. If it's a complete stranger or someone whos being an annoying idiot who won't get off my back for some stupid reason Ill say "shut up!" or "get away from me" or simply ignore them forever. If
    they are being a loser or trying to make fun of me I make fun of them (not joking around) If they keep at it then it's a problem,let's just say I won't use words to solve that. (I dont think a girl ever annoyed me
    in school)

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie xMarix may be famous one day xMarix may be famous one day
    Thanks

I try to talk to the person. If that doesn't work, then I just ignore them. I won't fight unless they throw first.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Another question I would like to add to this thread is that would anyone treat a conflict differently if it was someone of a different gender, or something else that effect the resolution of the conflict differently, such as same race, religion, etc.?

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast