Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How do you solve conflicts with others?

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you solve conflicts with others?

forget that you piss me off i don't care if your a different gender my fists e'll go flyin lol

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually haven got in any conflict with anyone really, i seem to be an extremely likable guy, and if ever do i'd probably not solve it because im lazy too

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Another question I would like to add to this thread is that would anyone treat a conflict differently if it was someone of a different gender, or something else that effect the resolution of the conflict differently, such as same race, religion, etc.?

~Kiss
    I follow the seventh principle of the Code of Manu, which states, "one should never hurt a lady, a child, a wounded, and an elderly." So, if it is a lady, I will not raise my hand, never.

But, race and religion plays no role to my decision...

Newbie lordzetoalmassy may be famous one day lordzetoalmassy may be famous one day lordzetoalmassy's Avatar
    Thanks

For me having a problem is a waste of time so if your the one who brought into yourself then your the one who's gonna have to solve it...

But for me having to have a problem solve it by the most fast way kill it! hehhehe
    Seriously deal with slowly and prepare yourself for the consequences!

Every one has a place in life we just have to go ahead and move forward to find it!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5