Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Take Rejection?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Take Rejection?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    ........ok? Thats really sad....
    lmao it really is,

i got regetected once, got ever in an hour or so, but now that i think of it.....i......i dont want to live.....*pops some pills*,

im good, lol i can handle quite well. but i loved her....
    well it wasnt so much as rejection cuz i didnt ask^_^, i just told her yet she said nothing. b/c she was surprized i like her, in a good way.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    lmao it really is,

i got regetected once, got ever in an hour or so, but now that i think of it.....i......i dont want to live.....*pops some pills*,

im good, lol i can handle quite well. but i loved her....
    well it wasnt so much as rejection cuz i didnt ask^_^, i just told her yet she said nothing. b/c she was surprized i like her, in a good way.
    Ah dont worry hun. There are plenty of others out there waiting for someone like you.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie lordzetoalmassy may be famous one day lordzetoalmassy may be famous one day lordzetoalmassy's Avatar
    Thanks

To take rejection is like to take a punch directly to the heart but don't worry it's not the end you know!

you just got to stand up if you want you can take revenge but for me it's better to move forward!

Every one has a place in life we just have to go ahead and move forward to find it!!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kakashi
    welll they would have to SERIOUSLY piss me off
    So you would Punch a girl if you got REALLY SERIOUSLY pissed off because she rejected you?
    Damn......You better not EVER punch girls Boy!
    No matter what!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

perfectly fine with it

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I take it pretty well. If a chick rejects me I 'll go and ask her y and then I'll say wanna be friends insted then I'll hopefully grow on her. ^^
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    So you would Punch a girl if you got REALLY SERIOUSLY pissed off because she rejected you?
    Damn......You better not EVER punch girls Boy!
    No matter what!
    oh no im sorry did i ask for u 2 cents? no i think not
    STFU FOOL!

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... Letting your angst get the best of you, eh Lord Kakashi? Gonna hit her?

Anyhow... Rejection isn't so bad, it's getting cheated on late in a committed relationship or something of the like that is hard to get over. Rejection is certainly something that's easy to just move on afterward.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast