Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: How do you wanna die?

Newbie tader may be famous one day tader may be famous one day tader's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you wanna die?

ok ive already thought of this and if it makes no sense then pretend it does ok first im going to fill my pockets with candy bars and other stuff then im going to get on top of the tallest building i can find im going to jump off and when every thing splatters(including the candy) every ones going to be shocked but one idiot will go HOLY CRAP that guy is.... hey snickers then pick it up then eat it and walk away... it sounded better in my head and alot funnier oh well

Newbie shiori may be famous one day shiori may be famous one day shiori's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanna die knowing that the people i love know that i love them and die saving someone..some people say that but when the situation happens they think twice and i probably will too, but it be nice knowing that u saved someone's life before u died

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna die in a blaze of glory, fighting for what i believe in, and doing what i think is right... If i lose, I will disappear from the shadows forever....

~Violation of the Ninjitsu Arts of a Shinobi~

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to die in combat i.e. a samurai's duel. Find someone is equaly in skill n strength with me. Have some massive battle and maybe die after we deliever the fatal blow to each other.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be run over by a forklift on my employer's land, because
    1) it would be a major bummer for the bad man, and
    2) my perverted colleagues would finally enjoy a live show of flesh and guts scattered around.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    I want to be run over by a forklift on my employer's land, because
    1) it would be a major bummer for the bad man, and
    2) my perverted colleagues would finally enjoy a live show of flesh and guts scattered around.
    Ahhh? Who would ever enjoy seeing such a site? And, why do you wish to provide enjoyment for others, who careless for you? I mean, how can any human being enjoy by watching others die before them? Highly sadistic!!!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanna die in honor- fighting something, protecting something, doing something great. i wanna be known for something.
    if i dont die that way then i wanna die peacefully in my sleep.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ahhh? Who would ever enjoy seeing such a site? And, why do you wish to provide enjoyment for others, who careless for you? I mean, how can any human being enjoy by watching others die before them? Highly sadistic!!!
    Easy, we're usually born with the sight of violence being as entertainment... that goes very far back, even before the Romans...

._. Not saying it's right..... buuuuuuut, I'm just answering your question.

<_< .... How do I wanna die? ..... hopefully: peacefully, and without despair lingering afterwards.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast