Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Has Drawing Anime Affected your Life?

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

How Has Drawing Anime Affected your Life?

Since any anime and manga begin with a drawing and rough sketches how has anime affected your "Anime Experiance"

-- Drawing anime opened a new door of oppurtunity for me, it brought me closer to it and taught me an important lesson
    "DRAWING ANIME IS HARD!"--
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 10, 2005 at 09:57 AM. Reason: none

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    It has affected me mightily! I am a fairly good artist and I love to draw I am taking the art courses at OU.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also, has affected my life greatly, i to have improved upon my art skills although i now have quit drawing. But i've been watching anime for so long about, round about a decade and it has introduced me to J-Pop, like Do As Infinity, Mai Kuraki whom are my two fav artists. I guess it has given me something to spend my money on as i like always need something to buy, and it has taught me a considerable amount of things although i can't think of any examples as of now!
    Last edited by BlackDeath; Mar 11, 2005 at 04:46 AM.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime drawing has become one of my stairways in improving my imagination. It has helped me express the daydreams I have always been having, making them more visual in my fantasies as my skills in drawing them on paper improved (although I don't really consider myself an artist, to tell you the truth). Anime drawing has also been an inspiraton to me, motivating me to imagine without limits, and as I draw the characters from my stories, it never fails to move me to see them drawn and realized. I have been practicing drawing for years out of amusement, but once I've discovered the practice's purpose, which is to draw my characters, I began to feel passionate towards my art and have given anime drawing importance ever since. I guess this is how the role of anime drawing actually entered my life and the stories I've created.
    Last edited by eleonne; Mar 15, 2005 at 07:15 AM.

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me art was mainly just a cure for the boredom although it was good at that cure. Y'know i was thinking about the imagination thing as i was posting. One thing though about drawing characters is that there are so many anime characters out there that the ones that you're designing are probally already been made. Well that's how it was with me most of the time, with the number of anime i saw, most characters i would draw i usualy would have used another character alreay made as reference so in actualy fact it wasn't really what i call original.
    Last edited by BlackDeath; Mar 11, 2005 at 11:17 AM.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    well Drawing anime has changed my daily schedule quite a bit ^_^ i draw most mornings just for fun and i get a great sence of accomplishment when i have finnished them.

it has also led me on to watching Anime quite a bit, that has made me think a bit more about ho people show there emotions and how people interact with one another just drawing two people having a dring can be interesting!!

i can't ever see me not drawing manga in the future i like drawing it too much! ^_^ and i reccomend to all my freinds!

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    mm let me see. Well i have been drawing Anime since i was about in grade 5 (yes,i know very young)....i was really into the style. Since then i've managed to create 10 completed mangas of my own....3 of them posted somewhere on the internet. And well, i do write a lot of storys because of anime. Mostly about jrock though...lol.. it really has turned my life around. I am now president of my schools anime club and am enjoying it pretty well. teheh, WHOEVER SAYS ANIME IS FOR GEEKS THEN THEY ARE WRONG!!!I'LL KILL THEM....XD....
    they are just jealous because they are a bunch of stupid,literally blond, jocks or cheerleaders who dont have an ounce of talent left in their slimy little bodies except for getting out of school detentions by sleeping with the teachers......oopsie...did i go too far with that one.teheheh gomen-nasai T.T

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    For me art was mainly just a cure for the boredom although it was good at that cure. Y'know i was thinking about the imagination thing as i was posting. One thing though about drawing characters is that there are so many anime characters out there that the ones that you're designing are probally already been made. Well that's how it was with me most of the time, with the number of anime i saw, most characters i would draw i usualy would have used another character alreay made as reference so in actualy fact it wasn't really what i call original.
    No, I'm quite confident that what I draw are originals. With the countless animes I've witnessed and watched, not a single of them closely resembled a character among ones I have made. But I guess this is the case only because I don't draw for the pleasure of it, but for the sake of my stories, although I still can't deny the fact that it's fun! (even if I suck in it...)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast