Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How Has Drawing Anime Affected your Life?

Newbie jakian may be famous one day jakian may be famous one day jakian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its made me realize that my imagination can help me escape the darkest places in my mind

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't say just 'anime', but comics and cartoon art in general I've had a passion for most if not all of my life. But since we're on the topic of I guess 'anime', yes, some of their techniques and traits have influenced my art.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Newbie Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku's Avatar
    Thanks
    drawing it is very relaxing and it even can change my mood to whats happening in the picture which makes me feel happy^_^I usually draw at night right before i go to sleep then i dream of what my picture is going to be about and add it to it the next night

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drawing anime has affected my life bigtime. I am able to make walls or sigs because of this. And it helped me develop more on my talents.

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok lets put it this way if it want for anime i wouldnt be in this chat site writing to you.
    Its made me See life in a whole entire new way i now study and observe things more often like people around me and the way they move cause as an aspiring artist ive got to observe.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes! it really changed my life(my family sometimes gets angry to me because I'm always drawing. day or night)

---------------------------------
    +++

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its affected me ALOT!! Awhile ago, I entered my self in a FMA drawing contest and I drew a picture of the character Lust. I won and now I draw for VIZ, the makers of Inuyasha. I helped draw the character known as Kaguya in Inuyasha the movie 2: The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5