Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How like Samurai Champloo

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking How like Samurai Champloo

Hey there people I have just finish watching the first three DVD of Champloo and it was very awseome I hope alot of people have seen it so a good dicussion can go on between the three wandering companions of Fuu, Mugen and Jin and other things that happened. Like the Beatboxing dude in Vol. 2 that man is my Hero.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How like Samurai Champloo

i saw the first esp. it was ok

Newbie Nurse_Komugi may be famous one day Nurse_Komugi may be famous one day Nurse_Komugi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the show. I thought the action was well drawn and the storyline is pretty well done. Also i like the dubbing

Newbie Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Its cool the charaters are well made and designed and one of them sounds like spike from cowboy bebop

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I think it is. Good times Mugen is so lazy and doesn't care about anyone just like Jin, but Jin is alot more passive then Mugen is thought. And Fuu....Well Fuu is one of those girls that wants attenition, but can never get until she is captured or taken hostage by someone.

Newbie Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems everyone that sounds like spike acts like him to

Thanks

Talking Re: How like Samurai Champloo

Yeah it can get kinda repetative is some ways but fun none the less.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo is awesome, I love Mugen's lazy fighting style because he's just like Spike ^.^

Nice and bloody, never a dull moment.

On a side note, yes Mugen from Samurai Champloo is indeed the same voice actor as Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast