Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

I have too many anime is no hard comodity for me to come by in my social circles. as of lately i'm meeting alot of girls who watch anime as well [ great right ] . In any case majority of my friends watch anime.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Only two of my friends are in to it as much as I am. I owe one of them alot because he kinda got me back into the whole anime thing and now I'm getting him into the whole manga thing lol

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 6 friends and the others like to bully ppl [mostly boys]

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest i find it quite easy to turn a friend into an otaku. If you know the person well enough to know the type of things he/she is into then you pick the appropriate anime let em watch it and its a done deal they always come back for more. I guess thats how drug dealers get you addicted as well. lol.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few that are anime fans besides myself....about 5. As for the rest of my friends, they don't care too much for anime.

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup. Almost all of my friends have come into contact with anime, or are hardcore anime otakus themselves, and they're not here at AO. Almost everyone I know at least know about Dragonball or Naruto, even if they've never actually seen it proper.

Anime is big in south east Asia (that's where I come from). It's part of the popular culture. Although it does get slightly ridiculous at times: some of my friends are actually depressed they're not of Japanese descent and things like that. As if the only thing about Japan is anime.

Oh well, to each his/her own I suppose...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Who do you think got me hooked?
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    To be honest i find it quite easy to turn a friend into an otaku. If you know the person well enough to know the type of things he/she is into then you pick the appropriate anime let em watch it and its a done deal they always come back for more.
    Yep, worked on me...and I've done it to others. Muahaha!

Hey, I even got my sister on here.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

sadly ... no
    I have alot of anime crazy friends online but not in real life.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast