Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

Oh I have a lot of friends that love anime and all that stuff but I don't know them in real life and you don't know my firends they would say this is boring and stuff like that

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmm, I've only got one friend who likes anime except me...but he's abit perverted and weird, so I'm not really sure if it's a good thing.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animechick
    awws zarriffs just mad cause he doesnt HAVE any friends... hehehe...
    anyways yes my freind james in ohio...i think thats about it...oh and marcus
    *sob*... it's so true. After I left highschool the few friends I had that were into anime went to college. The friends that stayed claim to hate anime, but they're morons. That's why they're my friends... they make me feel smarter.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

A bunch of them. We all love anime/manga and sitting around playing Halo...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

For 5 or so years I had no friends who liked anime. (It was a very lonely time )

But now I have two very close friends who love anime, just as much as me.
    I actually knew them before in Highschool, but lost touch and 3 years later I meet them again, at an anime convention of all places. ^_^
    I know a few other people who are into anime, like some of my old workmates, a guy in my class at TAFE, some Uni friends of my bestfriend, but I'm not super close with any of them.
    I can't wait til October, since I'm going to two conventions (only a weel apart from eachother) I hope I can meet more friends there too.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks

I have at least 9 friends who like anime

---------------------------------
    +++

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i have 2 friends who like anime but i don't think they love it like me, i'm an obbsessive compared to them. but i am trying to get other friends into it, i'm finding that amvs seem to hook people quite well.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one friend that is as much into it like me, and loves the same stuff I do, except i am ok for more experimentation (i bought lain ie). I should call him btw

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast