Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

Out here in jamaica I'ld say the anime community is pretty large. The diff is, the interest levels. many watch for just watching sake. The street racer guys watch like initial D and that alone. the rpg players watch .hack. the ones who love conspiracies watch fma etc. i feel if you want friends that watch anime. just analyse your peers and put an anime forward that suits their personality. they will come back for more adn they will constantly want to discuss the anime with you.

* the above formula may produce extreme otaku's in some cases.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks

i 'know' a lot of ppl that do like my sister's friends and my friends' friends. but as for close friends, only bout 6. and family would be... 3-4 only XD
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: how many of u have other friends (not AO members) that enjoy anime/manga?

I don't have any friends who like anime ...if I tell thim they would say I should grow out of it or call me a kid the only one I know who likes anime is my little sister

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

Im Florida we don't have a huge anime/manga community because most people think its retarded adn i tell them well its better than crappy Sponge Bob !@#$pants but I have lots of friend who do like anime/manga one of them even got me into Naurto and I thank him

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends who like anime are mostly on IGN, but I have been promoting this site.

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have tons of friends who enjoy anime and manga. Most of my friends got into it because of me.

Newbie Miyuki-chan may be famous one day Miyuki-chan may be famous one day Miyuki-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I got alot of friends and family who like anime ^^ they just watch some with me then they get interested in it

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few friends that are anime fans. IT was my friends who got me into watching more anime, ebcause in the past all ive seen was dragonball, sailor moon, robotech and all the other stuff on tv. And my friends got me into reading the mangas and watvhing series Ive never heard of before.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast