Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How much do you and your friends talk?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

How much do you and your friends talk?

My husband is my best friend and we talk about anything and everything. Even before we started dateing we would talk for hours on end.

Lately that hasn't been possible. Some poor health on my part has left my throat so raw for the last two weeks that I can barely put two sentences together and we're starting to miss it terribly. Several people I know think we're wierd but since they don't have the best relationships with their friends I don't really worry about it.

So, in my frustration (and lonlyness), I'm going to be unbiased and put the question to all of you. Just how much do you and your friends talk? Are you the quite type that just hang out and don't worry about saying a thing or do you talk incessantly like me? What do you consider normal?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I talk to my friends quite often. All the time....altho im not a chatterbox, im more of the guy that only speaks when something needs to be said.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me and my friends talk as much as we can. With the fact that most of my friends are online.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry to hear that arianna. hope everything works out for the better.

well i talk to my mother, and my girlfriend like crazy. [god bless the man who thought of cell phones.] i call them like crazy. other friends now, i talk to them, but not as much. everyone pretty much use me as the big brother, so they talk to me, and i respond.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me and my friends dont chat much mainly becuase im a quite guy and im normally a lone wolf definatly leadership qualities that makes me distance myself but on weekends i am very social.

Me and my girlfriend chat or text each other almost everyday but when she doesnt reply it makes me very edge and nervous i hate not getting replied, anticipation can be a terrible thing.Jan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love to talk, and being quiet is like torture. but usually when debating of any issues comes up i would shut up and listen to all the arguments, soak up the knowledge you know

anyways, talking is a great way to keep the group of friends interesting and so is within the family

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me and my friends usually talk alot..and then there are friends whom i c only once a week and we spend alot of time together as a matter of fact. After large conversations with my groups of friends and a large laughing session...it usually follows a big silence for like ten seconds and then the next topic comes up and the process starts all over again =P

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really only have one good friend whom I talk with. she's been my best friend for 15 years and we used to talk a lot, mostly because we lived in different cities, and couldn't see each other that often. But now I'm back in school full time, and working full time, so it's a lot harder to have the long engaging conversations we used to have. Sadly, her mother passed away recently, so I make an effort to call her as often as I can, just to let her know I'm, there for her. Just being able to talk to me makes her feel a lot better.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast