Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How much do you and your friends talk?

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see my friends everyday and we hang out as much as possible during our free time... We share a lot of stuff with only each other... It really depends in my situation though because I can be extremely indifferent and apathetic or I can be talkative on rarer moods... But we're all so comfortable with each other, we tell just about anything, and it takes a load of a lot of things that way...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    I see my friends everyday and we hang out as much as possible during our free time... We share a lot of stuff with only each other... It really depends in my situation though because I can be extremely indifferent and apathetic or I can be talkative on rarer moods... But we're all so comfortable with each other, we tell just about anything, and it takes a load of a lot of things that way...
    I feel the same way. Since my friends are one of those very very few people who really understand and listen to me, I feel really comfortable expressing myself to them, and I think it's because of them that I have gotten to know myself more. We talk a lot, especially me, since I'm the talkative one in the group. We can talk about just anything, and we need not fear of what the other would think - we would know better.
    Last edited by eleonne; Jan 28, 2005 at 06:33 AM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    The people that are most important in my life that want to talk to me I talk to everyday, even if we arent really saying anything. Contact is still nice. My parents I usually talk to every weekend as I no longer live at home. I think communication is important, even if sometimes its bad, its just good to be out there and socialize.

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a very social person, and am on the phone with friends all the time, for hours at a time. I don't speak to some of my friends as much as I'd like to (as they've moved away, some as far as New York), but I try to keep in touch as much as possible.
    !

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, I talk a ton with my friends. I kind of have to, though... it's what happens when you are the shrink for your group of friends.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I talk to my friends often mostly during the weekends and less during the weekdays. My friends talk more than I do when we are together but when I spoke Im heard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3