Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how much will ps3 cost

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

how much will ps3 cost

i wonder how muck it will coas and the games will cost more or less.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how much will ps3 cost

I believe the PS3 will cost between $300 to $500; US dollars. The games will probably cost a little more 'cause of the extra time they will take to reach the graphic potential of the new systems. Either way, I don't care. I'm getting one as soon as they're out!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    I believe the PS3 will cost between $300 to $500; US dollars. The games will probably cost a little more 'cause of the extra time they will take to reach the graphic potential of the new systems. Either way, I don't care. I'm getting one as soon as they're out!
    Aye, 500 US bucks.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah , but what i realy want to know if the games will be good , not just look good. every body kows that sony makews the best games but the games graphics look so real that the games migth have so slowdons
    but im sure that it will be good.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

The only way to tell if the games will be good is to look at the companies involved. There are a lot of games that look awsome and would have potential, but the company designing them screw 'em up. Unfortanetly we usually don't know until it's released.

Thanks

i know that sonny is making some good games like devil may cry3 and a realy cool one called eyedentity that uses a eyetoy.
    But i can help to wonder what game will all seven of ps3s controlers

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

it won;t be cheap i am not buyign any ps thingy until that ps 9 comes out with the guy holding the ball and the thing flyign into his eye and he is liek in the game. i am buying psp soon anyway when the price goes down a little. but the games itself are really expesnive, 50 bucks.... we are talking about 5 mangas here.... that's why i free load from people. but if there is a game i think totally rocks i buy it. but ps 3 will be a huge amount of money and the games will be really expensive too..... save up money people

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Aye, 500 US bucks.
    Be quiet.

http://playstation.about.com/b/a/183600.htm
    July 06, 2005
    Latest PS3 Price: $399
    There's a lot of talk lately about Merrill Lynch Japan's comments in Toyo Keizai, a Japanese magazine. According to their calculations the PS3 will cost $494 per unit to produce. They speculate that due to the cost, Sony will not be able to sell the PS3 for less than $399. Even at that rate, Merrill Lynch estimates that Sony will lose around $1.18 billion on the hardware sales. While the Xbox 360 will sell for $299, Sony PR reps have stated that they believe that consumers will be willing to pay a little more for a superior product.
    "superior product" Technically they are right, but it seems to be a double edged sword, in my opinion. Xbox still looks like an awesome piece of equipment.
    Last edited by KenX; Jul 29, 2005 at 03:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast