Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how much will ps3 cost

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how much will ps3 cost

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    "superior product" Technically they are right, but it seems to be a double edged sword, in my opinion. Xbox still looks like an awesome piece of equipment.
    Gonna have to agree with you. But the fact is that the price they are speculating is for the PS3 alone, and it's still speculation. A Hard drive is REQUIRED for it and will be sold seperately or in a "bundle" to thus jacking up the price of owning a fully functioning PS3. Even if it's $400 it's still gonna cost more afterwards.

Xbox 360 has shown a superior line up of games with more tempting features so far... I've lost my sony fanboyism and am starting to favor Xbox more and more as new information is released.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

holy crap! i had no idea there was going to be a new playstation game console. that's amazing! my guess is that'll cost more money. i'm more of a gamecube fanatic, hehe. ^_^''
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    holy crap! i had no idea there was going to be a new playstation game console. that's amazing! my guess is that'll cost more money. i'm more of a gamecube fanatic, hehe. ^_^''

NO IDEA?!?!?! Have you lived under a rock for the past year? Unfortinatly I now hate Nintendo, so I've never really gotten into the gamecube.

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

now that all of the companys are realising a next gen counsel it might be hard to diside what system to get sisnse thay did not show what the nintendos revolution can do

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

The price we've heard for Europe is 395 Euros, from some technology magazines I read.

Newbie stealth may be famous one day stealth may be famous one day stealth's Avatar
    Thanks

didn't it say in game informer that it might cost around 300 to 350 du if sonny didn't add the part need to enhance the graghics it would cost to much for production and mean that it would cost more im not realy sure ill have to doubble chick but i think thats pretty much what it said
    dont think just stand there and look beautiful

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

The ps3 will cost nearly 349.99$ & depending on where you buy the games, it should cost about 40 something dollars, so you might want to think about getting a summer job.^_^

P.s. PS3 is way better than that crappy XBox 360, it looks like a trash can & I hate their controllers, their to fat!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lock
    The ps3 will cost nearly 349.99$ & depending on where you buy the games, it should cost about 40 something dollars, so you might want to think about getting a summer job.^_^

P.s. PS3 is way better than that crappy XBox 360, it looks like a trash can & I hate their controllers, their to fat!
    That's waaaaay too low if you're talking american currency PS3 is looking at $400 MINIMUM. Games are going to be costing $50-$60 now as well, the cost of being a gamer is going up.

And the PS3 controllers are like freaking boomberang's now, I see one and want to yell CRIKEY! So lets keep the fanboyism out of the thread now that I got that off my chest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast