Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how much will ps3 cost

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how much will ps3 cost

I really don't care how much the ps3 or 360 cost. I'm still gonna get them.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

so basically the system in a combo will cost about $600 to $700

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    The only way to tell if the games will be good is to look at the companies involved. There are a lot of games that look awsome and would have potential, but the company designing them screw 'em up. Unfortanetly we usually don't know until it's released.
    thats not true(not entirely). many of the companies today at one point started off bad, but eventually became top-notch
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    That's waaaaay too low if you're talking american currency PS3 is looking at $400 MINIMUM. Games are going to be costing $50-$60 now as well, the cost of being a gamer is going up.

And the PS3 controllers are like freaking boomberang's now, I see one and want to yell CRIKEY! So lets keep the fanboyism out of the thread now that I got that off my chest
    I hear its going to be the same price PS2 started at $299.99. Im not getting it right away, Thats way to friggin much.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care!! I MUST have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Further more my dad promisted me one!^_^

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Zarriff, I don't care how much it costs (Well maybe as long as the price won't be above $500.00, I'll buy it) I am definitely going to get one!

As for games....I will only buy the best games for me and I'm hoping that it won't cost an arm and a leg.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to use the opportunity to buy a very cheap ps2 :P

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

My original predictions were around 500 usd, however upon inspecting it's probable statistics, my prediction dropped to 400 usd. However, the new Xbox will most likely enter the market anywhere from 450 to 500 usd, if the rumors about it are true that is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast