Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: how much will ps3 cost

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how much will ps3 cost

dunno word is Veg the new xbox costs around 390 to make and they'll sell it for around 299. I dunno if that'll hold or not but from most places they dont think it'll even touch 400.

Going rate on the PS3 they are saying is 494 to build it and so around 399 to buy. But hwo knows as they just announced blu ray drives speeds are already looking to be 2X instead of the original 1x read spead. Which means they could put the 2X drive in it (or even 4X rumoured) which could make that price go up. Sony's I think is way more up in the air and could be anything from 400-500. Xbox as close as it is should be close to what they are predicting, hopefully they'll announce its price soon

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how much will ps3 cost

The games are going to cost 59.99, even though it's only ten dollars more not including tax its still expensive. Oh and the same goes for Xbox 360 games.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4