Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How often do you change your ava/sig set?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uh....its pretty random, just whenever i feel like switching things up a bit.....

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've changed mine a couple of times here so far. How long I keep an avatar or sig depends upon how happy I am with it, because yes, I think they reflect very highly upon the person using them. Usually I keep an avatar/sig set for 5-6 months, since I don't really like to change them very often. People who contantly change their avatar/sig come across as being abit indecisive and restless.

This was my first one and I used this for a long time.. about a year. It was just a random image I decided to have 'as me'. But since then, my sigs and avatars go with the anime or mangas i'm most taken with.

Azumanga Daioh...

... then Bubblegum Crisis.

But for now, i'll stay with Sang and PHD. I wasn't really content with my others, which is why I didn't keep them for very long. But for now, i'm most happy with what i've got.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to change mine quite often, but I'm content with my current set and haven't had the time to change them.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    I used to change mine quite often, but I'm content with my current set and haven't had the time to change them.
    Yes you had, and you did it too...
    The electional sig... Or did you make it before the Sub-Zero one?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't use an avatar, and I change the signature whenever the whim hits me.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    I change my avatar whenever I have time on my hands. I make my own sigs and icons, using others' stuff isn't that good. Being original and using your own is the best. ^_^
    It comes from the heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say that i dont really change my sig or ava....y? Cuz im lazy...XD...lol..i MIGHT change it if im bored...but thats jus a rare i repeat RARE happening =P

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    Yes, it is somewhat important for me to have one. It represents myself, yes. It reminds me of my emotion while making my sig. Every sig I make has a hidden story behind it. It's not just a simple graphic design, you see? It also represents my favorite character. I make some sigs with their story in my mind. It's sort of like a tribute for them in a way.
    Yes, a tribute... Very well said.... And yeah, haha... ^^ Bakura has already been a trademark for you... I myself can easily identify you in the forums by merely looking at your avas and sigs... Guess it's sorta stuck since the previous AO... ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    For some of "us" who have less power (no PS) I usually get mine from raw sources and "make it usable" But I prefer drawing my own by hand. I don't hardly ever change my ava/sig though. (mainly because I draw like crap)
    Personalized sigs are by far the best representation of one's self though... ^^ So it's really great that you make an effort to draw it by hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I only change mine when I'm completely bored with the one I'm using. They all tend to suck, since I make them by slaughtering images with MS Paint.
    I can't tell though... You must be an MS Paint master... ^^
    Last edited by zeine; Feb 08, 2005 at 07:44 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast