Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How often do you change your ava/sig set?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. Whenever I'm bored I'll fool around with some wall that I've made....And in theend I end up with a new siggy.

So...Normally in like 2 to 3 weeks.
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    I'm pretty sure I had the election avatar and signature before I made the Sub-Zero ones.
    Could be...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well back in the day when I had time to do stuff like that it was about once a week, but now...rarely to never. I've had this same one since I joined. Guess I should get with the times or less of a life I don't know which yet.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My avatar changes every now and then, I almost NEVER change my sig, (although I might alter it slightly in the near future...)

My avatar tastes reflect me, my interests, or I think it just looks really really cool.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to change my siggys all the time. At least once a month on the old AO.
    Mainly because I had the time and the energy to spend time on them back then. Now it's about every 2 - 3 months... if I can muster up energy and some creative impulses and make a new one. I've have this one ever since I re-joined. I'm not even really into Clamp much anymore too... I think it's nearly time to make a new one.
    I always make my own sigs..... always have and always will. From my experience... making sigs is also great way to get yourself out of waller's block. It's worked for me a couple of times. But yeah... I usually make them out a series or artist I like at the time. Hence my current avatar

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    but if the feeling arises that I want them to change, I'll let zeine know!
    Feel free to... I'll be glad to make you one... Anytime, anywhere no problem... I find it to be very pleasurable myself... ^^

The image in my avatar and signature is not really a represetation of myself, nor does it hold any meaning to me. ..
    Well I've noticed that avas and sigs bear more significance to its owner once it's personally made... That is because you can create specific designs that suit YOUR particular preferences, exactly according to your choice as well as taste... This unfortunately cannot be achieved merely by requests or downloads... But still, we have a group of dedicated sig makers here at AO, and you've got to admire their good will and works... >.<

The words in my signature about the silent voice is actually from a story I made, I guess that one has the biggest significance to me!
    Personal quotes are words that undoubtedly come from the heart of your subconscious... The dreams of your inner self... That is why those words are closest to you...

I again would like to thank zeine for the avatar and signature I am currently using!!! Thanks zeine!
    Bah... No worries... Really, it's no big deal... And admit it... I made a crappy one... >.< But thanks for being polite... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I usually switch every other week.. or whenever I think narrator is >_< we have some weird timing deal... I swear I didn't put that camera there narrator. . .

Hmmm... Should this be regarded as suspicious, creepy or maybe just plain mystery? Pretty cool though having a "coincidental" deal... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I always make my own sigs..... always have and always will. From my experience... making sigs is also great way to get yourself out of waller's block. It's worked for me a couple of times.
    A point well-taken, words well-chosen, a paragraphed well-phrased... It's sorta similar with me although I don't have much background in photo-editing and cg... But I agree strongly with what you said... In my case, I make sigs for personal enjoyment and to kill time while in the scenario of an artist's block , that is... But it really is such pleasure making ava and sigs... especially if you have that sense of accomplishment of "making something that is your own"... It is a way of self-expression and relaxation for many of us... And it doesn't matter whether the set looks good to others or not, it's as long as you had fun making it and you know that you gave effort to be able to finish pieces that you love...
    Last edited by zeine; Feb 11, 2005 at 10:28 AM.

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I just found this sig today. I'm trying to find an ava to match. I probably won't change it cause this is the character whom my sn was meant to relate.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    just about every 2 weeks its about time for a change now lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast