Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you listen to anime/japanese music?

Newbie karero_youka may be famous one day karero_youka may be famous one day
    Thanks

How often do you listen to anime/japanese music?

Is anyone like me? I listen to soooo much anime/japanese music 24/7 I even listen to music I've never heard before, but I just <3 Anime/Japanese music a lot.

I just have to reccommend Anime Academy Radio to everyone it has so much music, 40,000+ songs of anime, japanese..... :eyespin: and you can request forever. They even have funny DJs talk on air and sing and make fun of you when you talk back to them

But anyways, what is everyone's time percentage during a day/week/month that they listen to Anime/Japanese music?

[*link removed*]
    Last edited by Zui Quan; May 12, 2005 at 06:15 AM.

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    i mostly listen to anime music so ill have to say everytime i saw a new great anime with awsome soundtrack.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen, from time to time, not much, but i think there cool.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I don't have a scheduele or anything, but i find myself listening to some maybe a couple of times a week.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    not as often as id like, its just a bit hard to listen when every ten seconds or so, the music stops so it can buffer up
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to Japanese music literally ALL the time (other then about 10 or so minutes of rap which is usually when im driving with someone else in the car, they dont really like asian stuff, lol). Jpop, Jrock, Anime ost's, etc etc etc. Whatever, i love it all, lol. And it really is on almost all the time. Wether im on the computer, driving, or whatever, its on, lol.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    I listen to Jrock everyday. This morning on the bus, then at school, then on the way back from the movies this evening. I love it. I'll listen to Asian Kung Fu Generation four times a day and play Malice Mizer back to back. There's like no end to the madness...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime/Japanese music makes up like three quarters of my Winamp Playlist. I absolutely feed on it. Thanks for that Anime Academy Radio thing btw, I'll go check it out.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast