Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you listen to anime/japanese music?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Other than the opening and closing music of whichever anime I'm watching, I tend to stay away from Japanese music. My musical tastes are more European than Asian.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Other than the opening and closing music of whichever anime I'm watching, I tend to stay away from Japanese music. My musical tastes are more European than Asian.
    Not what I saw in the last AO party... And I have it on tape, whoever wants to see Zui dancing the macarena in a speedo just dorp me a line...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't want to "dorp" anything. And that was NOT a speedo. It was my new leather thong.

Oops, too much information.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's only two good anime soundtracks. The soundtrack to My neighbour totoro (which is just hilarious) and the spirited away album which is just full of inspirational magic

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i listen to anime music alot but not as much as my preferred music type [alternative] but i'ld say i listen to anime music everyday its always one big mixed up playlist in winamp for me
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i listen to anime/japanese music all the time! lol

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some times I do. I mostly listen to Cali bands like Blink 182, and some hip-hop like Usher. I have no fav type of music. I like it all..........except Country, so annoying!!
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Japanese music is all I ever listen to. Anime themes or random J-Pop/rock bands/artists. I listen to them on the computer whenever I'm on it and I listen to it to and from work. Also as I work if I can get away with it Right now I am into the Naruto opening and ending themes, so good, it's all I have been listening since I started watching the series a couple of weeks ago
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast