Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How often do you listen to anime/japanese music?

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to listen to anime/japanese music pretty much all the time i use to have 800+ song on my ipod but it got wiped so has both me hard drives ; ; so i dont have that much now
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I recently downloaded "Ride on shooting star" by The Pillows which is like the ending theme to FLCL. But I sometimes listen to Japanese music not alot just like one a week or something like that.

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes listen to anime music, J-Pop over J-Rock, just makes me feel all calm and happy. I like to be happy But I usually listen to hiphop. Only thing besides that are anime music and video game music.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to anime music most of the time.. but not 24/7.. I sleep ya know.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to it all the time..... My mp3 player always has anime and asian music on it, and I've got a massive Mp3 collection (and Anime OST collection) to listen too. I've got some tracks I haven't seen gotten around to listening yet.
    Me and my friend trade Anime soundtrack with each other, I've gotten alot from her, and she's gotten a lot from me. ^^

I don't know what it is that I like, I mean I hate english music genres like rap, hip hop, RnB, dance, yet I like listening to music similiar to these in Japanese.
    Maybe it's the singing I like better, or the fact that I don't know what they are singing about. I don't know.
    I've laterly starting listening to Korean music... like Shinhwa and Dong Bang Shin Gi. Now both these bands are like the Korean version of N'Sync (whom I hate) yet I enjoy listening them. Weird ain't it?
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 25, 2005 at 01:53 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to Japanese anime music or reguler J-rock almost everyday, in fact i will see a J-rock band called "blood" live in august for the Ayacon anime convention.

My favourite anime them is that one done by KMFDM for the Manga video trailer but i also really like the Macross plus theme's and many more.

other bands or singers i listen to are :
    1.X-japan
    2.Dir En Grey
    3.Malice Mizer
    4.Kaggra
    5.Glay
    6.Luna sea
    7.mad capsule markets

many more.Jan

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love j-Pop. It's always refreshing to hear something out of the box, away from the playlists that all the radio stations here in Oz throw out. Fav of the moment is Ai Otsuka's Strawberry Jam album.
    I am Back.........(i think)

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like their music, but I don't really own anything anime cause I'm cheap. The only japinese singers I know are Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi. Wait-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast