Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How often do you listen to anime/japanese music?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animechick

jk zui...im sure your very sexy in a leather thong...
    I can't allow you to make such statements because a) I'm married, and b) I'm old enough to be your father.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to listen to them almost 24/7 too but recently I'm getting more interested in English pop as well. C-pop really isn't my thing, I find them pretty unoriginal lately, either that or its emotionless and sort of robot-like.^^;; persobal preference though, c-pop used to be my most listened to language of music.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I listen all the time...even recorded some songs. >.< I have no freakin clue what they say. But its awesome. Especially the bento beat box!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the time. I have a big collection of anime soundtracks and a couple of J-pop cds. Since anime soundtracks are mostley intrusmental, I listen to them sometimes to realx or when I'm reading.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those of ya who know I'm dominican, but my thing in music is rap, but I love anime, I'm not really intersted in anything else except rap probably
    so srry
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    i listen to it everyday on my computer. Well actually I listen to it whenever I open my computer.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I could never figure out how to download music on to my comp...so jealous...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i listen to alot of japanese music, but compared to the amount of time i listened to music in general(all day and night) to it not that much. i really only listen to it when me and my friends are playing games
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast