Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: how old do you think the drinking age should be???

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    That and to send a bill to Congress.
    Naah, too many drunks on Capital Hill, besides, has everyone forgotten the Prohibition? By banning alcohol, criminals made millions.

My boyfriend comes from a family where drinking is okay (he's from Ireland) and every sunday after dinner, once you hit 10 he was allowed to drink a little bit with his family.

He drinks socially, but not so much where it's damaging. As for me, my family is insanely religious and see alcohol as 'evil', so I was never allowed any and I was always sneaking off to get as drunk as I possibly could when I was younger (still do, sometimes).

I think if people are responsible and make it a social relaxer, not an Oh-my-god-lets-get-so-wasted-because-who-knows-when-we'll-get-to-again then we wouldn't have idiots like me binge drinking.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    Naah, too many drunks on Capital Hill, besides, has everyone forgotten the Prohibition? By banning alcohol, criminals made millions.

My boyfriend comes from a family where drinking is okay (he's from Ireland) and every sunday after dinner, once you hit 10 he was allowed to drink a little bit with his family.

He drinks socially, but not so much where it's damaging. As for me, my family is insanely religious and see alcohol as 'evil', so I was never allowed any and I was always sneaking off to get as drunk as I possibly could when I was younger (still do, sometimes).

I think if people are responsible and make it a social relaxer, not an Oh-my-god-lets-get-so-wasted-because-who-knows-when-we'll-get-to-again then we wouldn't have idiots like me binge drinking.
    Well that's quite possible love. But the kids of today? Give them the okay to drink? then things will get a lot worse.
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm.. i'd make it 30....
    CAuse y waste al ur brain cells now....
    Wait till ur old, and want something to waste time.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I say 21, keep it the way it is in the USA.... ehhhh drinking has gotten boring ~ and I'm underage O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    Meybe they could fight it out with the drug runners. Wonder which one would win.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't really think that "physical" age matter; what matter is mental age. I have a friend (22) and still can't drink responsibly..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    i don't really think that "physical" age matter; what matter is mental age. I have a friend (22) and still can't drink responsibly..
    Point. Most binge drinking begins to decline at 22 however. It peaks between age 18-22. Perhaps the age should be pushed back a year or two, say to 23? (Assuming Kasai isn't successful in lobbying to ban it outright.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kids are growing up to fast these days. I would say push the drinking age to 24 I mean not like 13 to 20 year olds don't drink illigely anyways

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast