Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How sad is this?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Hella no. Klingon? Ha...Childs Play...Spanish? Wins hands down...
    Hell yes, spanish is better! I think google going way out of hand, they just boring

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're forgetting the job opportunities that come with speaking Klingon. It has now been recognized as an official language and there are jobs for people who can speak it. Alot of people speak Spanish, how many speak Klingon? Much less competition.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    On a scale of 1 to 10 this gets a 10, if you go onto google and select the langauge tool you can change google to a few weird languages like "Hacker" or the worst is "Klingon" you know from star trek! OMG is the world going mad?

here is a link for google in kingon http://www.google.com/intl/xx-klingon/
    Top funny.Jan

Big f'ing deal. So Someone at google with too much time on their hands translates the front page to Klingon. You'd be surprised how many sites exist that are dedicated to learning Klingon and how many people there are that have expended much time and effort to learn a fictional language. Hell, J.R.R. Tolkein wrote a series of books just to showcase the languages he made up and people think he was a freaking genius.

Of course, I'm coming from the standpoint that this exact topic was beaten to death on AO over two years ago when the Klingon page first appeared.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I agree with Jade.... hurts my brain. . .

O_o what.. is...this..Klingon ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    is there such a thing? never heard of it though >.>
    Death Soul Collector

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul
    .......I'm "Mexicano de corazon" so, I don't really like the idea that Klingon is better than Spanish.......
    Ah, and I'm a Spaniard. I like Spanish and all, but I guess I'm just a Trekkie, eh?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Hella no. Klingon? Ha...Childs Play...Spanish? Wins hands down...
    I think spanish wins hands down and nothing can bet it, it sounds so nice and can send you to slep, Klingon is some language that was made by a weird person and then even more strange people learn the blinking language....... what is the world coming to????
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well iono, I find that statement kinda of false, because I find Spanish to be a annoying/boring language, maybe cuz I dont know it that well. o.O
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast