Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How soon, is too soon...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

How soon, is too soon...

To say I love you in a relationship?

I'm sure almost everyone here has had a tough time trying to figure out your feelings.
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too soon would be like walking up to a hot dude/dudette and saying i love you right on the spot, of course some random person =P

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Too soon would be like walking up to a hot dude/dudette and saying i love you right on the spot, of course some random person =P
    ... i've done that before ...
    No really. this girl was eating cheetos... an i thought she was cute >_<....
    So i just went up to her and told her that i loved her...

She kinda just giggled ad blushed...? success?
    well kinda but i didn't see her again soooo.... T-T

I don't think there is a wrong time to express ur feelings!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    i my opinion i would say that you should not be in the relationship if you cant tell the person that you love them somewhat soon after the relationship starts. of thats just my opinion

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you believe that u truely love the person, just make sure they are into that type of commitment and if they are you can say it. they might not be ready to hear that, so find out how serious they are. love at first sight i don't really believe in, you don't really know the person, so i would say about at least a month before saying it. discuss the topic first rather than saying it, if you're not sure if the other person is ready for it.

thats just wat i think.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I believe you should say it when you truly love that person through and through. One once said that "true love is when you can't comprehend how far that love goes" That's probably when.
    (when you mean it that way. The english language is soo bad when it comes to the word love. You could mean fifty different kinds of love here. This is true love that i talk about. That of a man and woman.)

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't say it unless you absolutely mean it. I'd usually say that this takes four months or so, when you've been around that person so much you can actually enjoy the little things about them.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yup ^_^ don't say it unless you mean it ~ if you truly have those strong feelings, and you know if you were seperated from them, you could almost die ~ love feels like that, your're so happy, you wanna cry. I'm in love, and I think, too soon is also just saying it to make them love you, if that's the case, it's one sided, and love isn't really there. Kinda like lying to yourself ~
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast