Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How soon, is too soon...

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, sometimes timing isn't everything... sometimes it just comes out... love is a commitment.. i mean all of us knows it.. when you say it you mean it and it comes from deep within you...i've told someone "i love you" and he just went quiet.. but i can see him smiling and he was like "um ok.." funny thing.. he didn't respond.. but after a week he called me )...
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it's too soon to say those words when you don't know that person deeply yet, or sometimes, when there is still a tint of hesitation within it. When saying those words, you have to be absolutely certain of what you're feeling without the slightest doubt in your heart and mind!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    I believe you should say it when you truly love that person through and through. One once said that "true love is when you can't comprehend how far that love goes" That's probably when.
    (when you mean it that way.
    I totally agree with that, but i wanna tell wiki that i love her but im affraid that it might scare her away from commitment....seriously i just dont wanna get into another mess with that girl.Jan

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Yeah it all depends on how strong the relationship is between to the two people. But too soon can cause a mess and might shock the other person and will be unsure if they love you back..
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    -sigh-

Okies.Thnx for all your help guys. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Dats cool, but the relationship goes really well!!! Good luck
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thnx, Dancy! -huggles- I actually wanted to see if lots of members thought the same way I think.
    Seduced by Flesh

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too soon to me would be probably you think you got that person figured out and then you confess to them like two weeks later and then u find out they're not what they are and then you feel like sh!t.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast