Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How soon, is too soon...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I am sure that loads of people think the same way about this topic, so you are not alone, it does confuse me sometimes and my friends go on about their partners saying they love them early in the relationship but don't say it back sometimes but latter on do.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah. I'm one of those girls. But I of course had a talk. We discussed when we would really know. And well....I know for sure now.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cool!!!!!!!!!!! well best of luck!!!
    It great to hear that you talk with partner because i sometimes hear that some people don't talk and the relationship ends but if they did talk then it would a strong relationship.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah. I also believe that's one way to see if it's okay to say I love you. If you have conversations.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Well as you could tell i am not really speaking from experience but from what my friends say and talking from what i believe in!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    When saying something with such meaning it is best if you feel everything that could possibly be associated with it. Also you must think of wether or not it would be a good time for the other person. I mean if you are not in an intimate relation with the person then it could make things awkward between you and the other person. So you want to be careful of the situation you're in when you say it.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    -sigh-

Okies.Thnx for all your help guys. ^-^
    Hmm, u don't seem to happy. Just tell him ^-^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have to ask "How soon is too soon?" then it's too soon to tell anyone anything.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast