Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how u found out about AO....

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how u found out about AO....

i found it on yahoo looking for anime to download. My computer was messed up at the time so i came on once a week... i didn't even post an intro thread but I eventually got into it.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

alltheweb
    I'm an anime freak

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Followed from EA (Everything Anime) to the old AO to this one.

Yep...I've been around way too long...I can only think of a couple people who have been here longer (meaning people who still post at AO). Gig and sedka are the ones who come to mind.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Twas a dark and stormy night during the upper end of 2003....the once great Deviantart empire was crumbling all around me, all my work being deleted, the staff giving everyone the proverbial finger, all my friends fleeing ship left and right. Just when i thought all was lost....a good friend at Deviantart (and longtime AO member) named Bamb0o-Stick showed me the light and told me about the site here. By the way....where the hell has that bastard been? It's been a while since i've seen him around.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I just stumbled apon it just after devART got rid of its anime wallpaper section looking for a place to put up my anime wallpapers. I've been a member ever since.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I was actually looking for arcades and stumbled across AO. What fun it's been.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone on another forum had the awsomest avatars. So I asked her where she got them from..... the rest is history.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

THREE YEARS AGO I WAS STEALING WALLPAPERS THEN I WAS FORCE TO JOIN THE FORUM AND THEN I JUST STAYED TILL NOW

EDIT: (sorry for the caps, it's stuck and i am holding the shift to type)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast