Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: how u found out about AO....

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: how u found out about AO....

Uhhh...I don't really remember how I found the site but, I'm sure it involved some daring rescue by me to save a beautiful princess and kill the evil tyrant which was her husband to be.....
    Last edited by bugsbunnyz; Sep 01, 2005 at 10:00 AM.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm it wasnt very hard. went to google. typed in "anime forums" and found this site after a page or so. i also need a meeting place with someone eles here but bc they dont come on anymore i stay bc i love the forums!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

i remember i was randomly looking up anime on google and i stumbled on this site randomly and well i guess i thought it was cool.. an it is so i joined and well been happy about it ever since **hi5**
    Destination is a State of Mind

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

I first looked for anime wallpapers and stumbled onto AW (only a few remembers this) where Gig used to own it. Then we transfered to EA, then AO the first, the second and the current one.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really remember...I must have found it by myself searching for stuff on the internet. But I joined coz I liked the gallery, and my friend sanzo was with me.
    関西は最高やねん

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

I was searching for a free journal/blog thingy website since LJ was a restricted place back then. That's when I stumbled upon this website.

That, or it could also be a different website which had a link to this site. I can't quite remember but it's either of the two.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

This crazy man named Ewdi came to me and said I should help him start up a new anime site he wanted to do (so cool at the time how he'd never seen anime its just his wife was into it) anyways at the time the forum was on EA whereas we mentioned we had come from AW years before. At EA we were stuck on Ezboards and I'd always wanted to get us off that free stuff because of the ads (our gold had run out and we were so big at that time buying the ads free bit again would have cost way too much) So I basically tossed the idea that I could help him start up this new site (which was to be called AO) and that I'd love it if we could make a forum and I could bring over the EA forum and merge it into one (so the term "EAO") and well yeah so we did that, and since Ewdi has had to move on and passed ownership on to spiderweb which then was passed on to Dan.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Was searching for anime wallpapers, way back in the day and I believe I ound EverythingAnime first, then used the link to the old AO and I've been here ever since. About 3 years now I guess....could be longer than that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast