Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

aha.. this is quite difficult for me..
    i dont experience this but i just telling u about my frend situation.. she has a bf.. and her bf is fresh from breaking up to his gf.. then after 2 weeks i think.. the guy court my frend.. and my frend answer him.. and suddenly i knew that the guy still loves his past gf..

if you are the girl.. what would u feel.. or how would you react to the situation...

if i would be the girl.. maybe i talk to him.. and if he still love his past gf i would break him
    Last edited by banj_rave_03; Jan 11, 2006 at 04:15 AM.
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

ok you need to retake grammar...but besides that I would be mad and I would break up with him, no matter how much I hate to break up with ppl..thats just a red flag
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

0.o....eh?......what?
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

ok if a girl was using me to forget about a past relationship, i wouldn't care...i fact i would be happy she even thought about me high enough up the list that i could be chosen(i'm hopeless with women)

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you guys mean "What". Don't you speak Gibberish...
    *Napolean Dynamite voice* GOSH.

Well Benj_rave My opinion on this situation....

Whats the point in being in a relationship if you are giving the love and not receiving it back?

Think about that and come to a conclusion....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    ok you need to retake grammar...but besides that I would be mad and I would break up with him, no matter how much I hate to break up with ppl..thats just a red flag
    sori for the grammar... ^_^
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheez if I knew that my GF had been using me to forget some dude i wouldn't care because that is her past.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    What do you guys mean "What". Don't you speak Gibberish...
    *Napolean Dynamite voice* GOSH.

Well Benj_rave My opinion on this situation....

Whats the point in being in a relationship if you are giving the love and not receiving it back?

Think about that and come to a conclusion....
    ah oki.. to have a relationship a couple must have mutual relationship but there are some instances that a person search another person to forgot his/her relationship.. i didnt say all people but there are some only..
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast