Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

i would break up since there is a risk being cheated on and bringing lots of pain that can be avioded by cutting things off now.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Maybe I did read the thread wrong.....Ma bad....Ma bad.....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationsh

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    sori for the grammar... ^_^
    Sorry for my grammar.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

This hasn't happened to me, although the first guy that ever asked me out only asked me to make his ex (who he wanted to be with) jealous. Didn't work very well, cuz he stood me up on our date.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Im no girl but I would probably dump the guy
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

If a girl did that to me, i would think that im not providing something to make that woman want me absolutly, on the other hand i would dump the girl as there are many decent women out there.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    If a girl did that to me, i would think that im not providing something to make that woman want me absolutly, on the other hand i would dump the girl as there are many decent women out there.

hehe... i think ur correct
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I will try my best to help her to forgot her past relationship......

Cause I will do anything to make her happy......

Even though I will be trashed after she forgot her love in the past.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast