Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

i would ask if she actul likes me or if she needs some there for her.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

heh this happened to me twise, but see I look at it this way, I helped her forget about him. and I knew at that point when she waz crying and gettin close to me that if I said no then I wouldent have been any batter than the other guy.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to ask him, that why would you go out with me even though you know you love your ex. i would defenitly break up with, its not fun being in a onesided relationship
    Don't let me be.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    i would have to ask him, that why would you go out with me even though you know you love your ex. i would defenitly break up with, its not fun being in a onesided relationship

Yea, whats the use of going if she doesnt love u bak? It will eventually end anyway, the sooner the better, the less ull get hurt
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think u guys fully got what I meant. if u allready know she wants you because its for confort, then dont open up ur feelings. trust me hey am an experienced guy, only thing is she sometimes she ends up falling fo u. not saying its a bad thing.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

If he didn't love me at all, I wouldn't for the life of me go out with him. Why bother with a relationship if the feelings aren't mutual?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

ahm.. but there are some people who are martyrs.. they will not left their loved ones until their loved ones will learn to love them..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

... that's just being plain stubborn.
    But if you can get your hard-hearted one to love you back, then good for you. ^^

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast