Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

that is not right... ask him/her if he/she still love you.. if not then break up..

there is still plenty of men/woman in the world.. why should you choose this one..

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Quote Originally Posted by ghabarkhaz
    that is not right... ask him/her if he/she still love you.. if not then break up..

there is still plenty of men/woman in the world.. why should you choose this one..
    That's true rather than sitting there mourning, wake up and continue looking for your true love.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    That's true rather than sitting there mourning, wake up and continue looking for your true love.
    I'm sure it's easy to realize that your favorite food was poisoned and that you should just get up and find something better at the buffet while your stomach is dying inside-out and your legs are going down with it like the Titanic to a friggin' iceburg...

.... not that the feeling is similar, but the situation is.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: how wuld u feel if u knew dat ur gf/bf had been using u to forgot past relationship

Well to answer, It is not what Would I feel because Ihave been there...Trust in me no body wants to go through it because the pain when they tell you they dont truly love you....It is deadly...But all you can do is move on and look for true love in someone and dont immediately look for it....give yourself time....other than that I dont know what other people would feel like....so all I can say is look to the future, not the past.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    forget that thing... u know it so hard to forget it.. if u really the person then he/she brokes your heart it is really hard to forget that person when u give it all..
    Time, because with time everything falls part.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9