Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How ya doing

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    Anime has been in my life for 4 years now 8 if you count pokemon (shudder). Hope to here alll the anime gossip.......mortal (snicker)
    Hah! Pokemon... Now that brings back memories.

Well, I'm sure that you'll be able to find most, if not all, the things you need here in AO; and that includes 'anime gossips'. Yep! Yep!

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Me again

You can expect to see me alot. there is so much free time in my high school i dont know what to do. actually yes i do i go to AO and i enjoy every moment.

How do i change my name from whitec to something else if possible. and i guess i cant stay in this forum forever. although there is nothing against goin back and forth with you or anything.
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 04, 2005 at 08:06 AM.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO! i sent you an e-mail! -giggles- see you around!
    oh and Chick-Fil-A is always hiring! lol i should know i work there! -giggles-

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelangelanna
    welcome to AO! i sent you an e-mail! -giggles- see you around!
    oh and Chick-Fil-A is always hiring! lol i should know i work there! -giggles-
    *cough* well thank you for the gratuitious e-mail. I look forward to knowing you and what shows you like. Good to have such a peppy person online.

P.S. Thanks for the offer even if the "Chick-Fil-A isn't real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2