Thread: How your e-name/alias came to be.

Newbie Hellion may be famous one day Hellion may be famous one day Hellion's Avatar
    Thanks

How your e-name/alias came to be.

This is something that just came to me and wanted to just find out people's answers.

Most of us here have used alias and such in games, internet and just daily life. In some ways people have carried these aliases with them for years and used them frequently in many things. Whether its playing a game and or creating screen names.

I was just wondering how some of your e-name(s)/alias(es) came to be and if it has some meaning to it or not.

I got mine from being bored one time and just searching through an online dictionary/thesaurus(don't ask). I've used this nick in almost all the games I've played and almost all the screen names I've made. As time passed since I've used this nick, it has become a part of me in a way. I've met many friends with this alias and in some ways learned somethings about myself.
    Look ye into the darkness and you shall find me there... a me you have never known..

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How your e-name/alias came to be.

There is already a thread very similiar to this, please make use of it.

Here is the url: http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=7625