Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: howwould you feel if you know you are going to die

Newbie chiikinu-neko may be famous one day chiikinu-neko may be famous one day chiikinu-neko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: howwould you feel if you know you are going to die

i'll feel like dying.... of course...

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: howwould you fill if you know you are going to die

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I would kill all the people i dont like and bring them down along with me.
    exactly wat I would do.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

First I'd go to see my girlfriend at any cost, then spend the rest of my time with my family and friends. I'd feel happy because of life's experience, but sad because it would be most likely that I didn't fulfill all my dreams and I wouldn't be able to be with the people I love anymore.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... in the past... my life meant nothing to me...
    in the past, no one's life meant anything to me...

and I wasn't just saying that, I wasn't the type that if you threatened me, I would repent and go back to my mom and kiss her... no, I was the type that really didn't care if I died.

...you know why I never killed myself? The worst excuse ever: I was afraid of the pain. I wasn't selfish, but I hated being hurt. I always wished there was some way to die without fear and without pain. Just immediately erased off the face of the earth.

...... but.... my darling gave care back to my heart. ^_^

I don't want to die. Not yet. I have to be here for my darling... until she leaves this life...

I don't care for which life I live in, as long as it's with my darling. If we were both to die now, I would not care.

...but if I died before her, I would do the best I could, even more than the best I could to come back to her. I can't leave her, she needs me...

So if I knew I was going to die...

I would try my hardest to continue to live.
    I would be right beside my darling, and she would pray just as I would pray.
    If death comes knocking, two will answer, not just one. If one of us goes, the other will fight back for them. If we both lose, we both go... we made a promise.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

i would accept that i was about to die and say good bye to my friends and family

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    i would accept that i was about to die and say good bye to my friends and family
    And I'd do everything I ever dreamed about

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey,I don't care if I died as long as I get to watch the movie{Stormbreaker}and get to play KH2 and KH3. Said goodbye to Ace{Guy} and Sora{Girl}. And I will tell them not to cry for me. To move on with their lifes, if they really care for me. Because I have live life to its fullest and I wouldn't change a day of it.Life after all pass like dream, so sweet then when it is abotu to end, you are sad because it is about to end. But you are happy at the same time because you will start a whole new jouranl after this one.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

how would i feel? that's like... a really damn stupid question. how else am i meant to feel if i found out i was going to die? ...there isn't anything i can do, is there? may as well accept my fate and just die already. everyone has to die at some stage of their life, so dying a couple of years earlier won't really make any difference to the world itself. i guess i'd be sadenned... but on the other hand, i'd want to do something useful before taking my leave. perhaps donating all my saved-up money to charity? o_O

ps - i already know that i'm going to die... i just don't know when

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast