Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Human Nature?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Human Nature?

Ok, I know violence and war and... um... mating are all a part of human nature. That's why we're always at war and someone's always getting murdered , and why the nation is currupted by sex. But my question is this; Is stupidity human nature or is something else wrong with society? Not stupidity as in low IQ, but rather doing something dumb and not thinking about it first.

There are plenty of people who do and/or say stupid things on this site (myself included -the mods know this all too well) and we all know when someone does something really stupid in the real world such as hitting a parked car, robbing a bank and waiting for a bus in front of it, throwing a rock onto a car off of a bridge when the rock has a chain and a hook between your legs, and on and on and on.

And yes, the rock thing really happened. Not to me of course, as stupid as I may be.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human Nature?

That being human stupidy and pervertyness shows society is gonna burn in hell once we reach rock bottom....were half way there......

I'm ♥mazing!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    That being human stupidy and pervertyness shows society is gonna burn in hell once we reach rock bottom....were half way there......
    Nah, it's always been that way. Take a look back in history. People where always perverts, though not always as stupid. Probably 'cause the stupid people didn't have any power in society. I think I like it that way better. j/k

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Well lets take a look at some history....Nixion:IMPEACHED!!!(for some scandel)Clintion:Affair?( he's a good guy,not sure about that one)And somewhere in the 1800's there was a presidential whore house...j/kGetting back on topic...I think the human ego has had to much fat crammed in it leading to stupidity...the villiage idiot kind

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie Folken may be famous one day Folken may be famous one day Folken's Avatar
    Thanks

IMHO the humans were stupid all the time, but they haven't got the time to 'enjoy it' - if they did, they'd be eaten by animals (long ago) or died from hunger (not-so-long ago)... Stupidity is simple, that's it -> if humans aren't directly threated on life, they can act stupid -> they actually act stupid... (Well, sometimes even if they are... thats' why we have the Darwin-award, isn't it?)

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Stupid can mean different things, and you can be considered stupid in one field and not in the other, etc. Also in your discussion you take for granted that war is part of human nature, which I completely disagree with. Education is what makes a man, and no I'm not saying that if you have an education you aren't "stupid" and vice-versa, but that the precise way you are educated and the people you meet, and the things that happen around you.Just compare people born in Tibet, Japan, France, US.

Discussions on "human nature" are still raging on. Just some thoughts I threw in.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

I say we Americans are probably the stupidest of them all because everything comes simple for most of us and we have really no worries, as compared to third world countries who never know what tomorrow holds. We're in a comfort zone and do as we please and don't worrry about the consequences till after the situation.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

human beings r such funny people
    hopeless/tragic/imaginative/moron

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast